[ 0 ]
SKIN AGING & WRINKLES
Eye Area Aging and Wrinkles
Facial Aging and Wrinkles
Frown Wrinkles
Nose-to-Mouth Wrinkle
Upper Lip Wrinkles
Neck Aging and Wrinkles
Hand and Elbows Aging
SKIN STRESS
EYE AREA PROBLEMS
SKIN DRYNESS
SKIN OILINESS
SKIN BLEMISHES & PIMPLES
NORMAL & COMBINATION SKIN
ACNE & ROSACEA
IN-GROWN HAIR
SKIN IRRITATION
PREGNANT SKIN

BIONOVA, the skincare brand that came from the fundamental science offers a customized solution to skin various concerns. Using the proprietary cutting edge technology, BIONOVA products contain NANO-COMPLEXES™ that are 100% indigenous to the human body. The skin easily recognizes the ingredients and absorbs what it needs for healthy functioning.

GO SHOPPING::


NATURE OF PROBLEM::
In addition to its general function, the skin around the eyes has the function of facial expression. As we age skin produces less collagen, elastin, and glycoproteins. This reduces the skin's elasticity and promotes structural changes such as formation of folds and wrinkles. Skin around the eyes immediately reacts to stress factors, hormonal and circulatory imbalances and serves as a warning signal that the body is overloaded.
Strictly speaking, there are two types of skin aging. The chronological aging accounts for about 10% of all skin aging and is characterized by thinning of the skin, loss of elasticity and a decreased metabolic activity. The other 90% of skin aging happens as a result of photo aging which causes damage in collagen and elastin syntheses, dilatation of the small vascular vessels, and increased skin pigmentation.

NANO SKIN TECH SOLUTION™::
NANO SKIN TECH™ EYE AREA WRINKLE TREATMENT cream minimizes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in delicate eye area, helps prevents transformations of skin's structural proteins, promotes skin elasticity, thus slowing down appearance of eye area wrinkles and other age related processes. Lifts the skin around the eye area by increasing its viscoelasticity. Helps to strengths the skin matrix and prevents signs of premature aging in the eye area.

NANO SKIN TECH LINES OF CUSTOMIZATION::
BIONOVA, the skincare brand that came from the fundamental science offers a customized solution to skin various concerns. Using the proprietary cutting edge technology, BIONOVA products contain NANO-COMPLEXES™ that are 100% indigenous to the human body. The skin easily recognizes the ingredients and absorbs what it needs for healthy functioning.

In order to provide affordable products to a vast range of people BIONOVA developed three NANO SKIN TECH™ product lines with different levels of customization:
  • 1ST LEVEL OF CUSTOMIZATION :: bn°science™
  • 2ND LEVEL OF CUSTOMIZATION :: IMPACT™ (Customized Ready-to-Use Products)
  • 3RD LEVEL OF CUSTOMIZATION :: N1-CUSTOM™ (Individually Customized Products)
CUSTOMIZED READY-TO USE PRODUCTS
The IMPACT™ line makes true customization available to everyone. It utilizes the best of BIONOVA's Nanotechnological approach and its customization is based on:
Gender + Age Group + Specific Skin Area + Skin Type + Skin Problem

As of today IMPACT™ line offers 44 specific problems for 9 Body parts for Male and Female. IMPACT™ products are divided by Gender into four (4) Age Groups.

INDIVIDUALLY CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS
The N1-CUSTOM™ line offers customers a degree of product customization and effectiveness that has simply never been possible before. This has been achieved through BIONOVA's Nanotechnological approach in Life Science. The level of customization for each customer is so deep and specific that there is only one (1) chance in 60 million that the personalized product formulation will be repeated.

Each N1-CUSTOM™ product is freshly produced only after the individuals profile, life style, and skin condition have been analyzed using BIONOVA's proprietary Interview-Software™.

GO SHOPPING::


[ << PREV. ] [ BACK TO TOP ] [ NEXT >> ]

[ HOME ]  [ ABOUT BIONOVA ]  [ PRESS CLIPS ]  [ TESTIMONIALS ]  [ SKIN LAND ]  [ SKIN REGIMENS ]  [ GLOSSARY ]  [ CUSTOMER SERVICE
Copyright 1998-2010 BIONOVA Inc. All rights reserved.